The positives I’ve witnessed myself :
3. For the first time ever, I got up yesterday before work and went for a run. I also went to the gym after work and still managed to go out to dinner. I can fit everything in with the extra energy I’ve gained.
4. Anything with coconut in it is amazing. I baked all weekend and have enough energy bars to last me until Christmas.
5. I am actually less moody. I think this was my boyfriends biggest hope for me/him in this challenge. My hormones were horribly uncontrollable for the last few years so PMS was a time for everyone to avoid me. He no longer fears me which is a plus.
6. I have become a pretty good little chef (no-one else has tasted my creations so I really am the only one who can say how good it is). I research recipes online and then adapt whatever ingredients I have at the time to make it work and then add whatever else I think will improve it. I made some pretty tasty home-made chicken meatballs and tomato sauce on the weekend that have served as a bfast, lunch and dinner throughout the week when I’ve not had time for eggs etc.
7. Organic markets are awesome for everything I need to stock up on that I’m unlikely to find in the supermarkets. I think I’ve checked out most of the ones in Sydney so far. Even managed to go to some local markets in Adelaide and Perth when I was there.
8. I might not have lost any actual weight according to the scales but I can notice my body tightening up and becoming more defined, even if it isn’t super noticeable to others.
9. I really love cooking and eating things I know aren’t bad for me. I no longer have the guilts after eating.